On this page you will find links to a variety of resources:
- A Slipping Hold? Farm Dweller Precarity in South Africa's Changing Agrarian Economy and Climate - (Land Journal 2018, 7(2), 40.)
- Health Impacts of Coal Fired Power Plants in SA (graphic).
- Urgewald GCEL documentation - GCEL Country Analysis and GCEL Priorities.
- 'Battle Map' - view details of groundWork's campaigns and where they are taking place.
- Making Waste Work - The South African Waste Pickers' Association success stories.
- United we progress, divided we fall - A waste picker's guide to organising.
RESOURCES BY CAMPAIGN:
Environmental Justice School:
- The Myth of Clean Coal
- Guide and Checklist for Phasing Out Mercury-added Products Under the Minamata Convention on Mercury
- Proposed Mpumalanga coal mine at Mabola - who benefits, and at what cost?
- ESKOM'S Application for Postponement OF Air Pollution Standards
- The Vedanta 600MW Coal Plant Fact Sheet
- Why the South African government should say NO to fracking
- Sasol beyond South Africa
- 10th Anniversary of Ken Saro-Wiwa's death
- Shell International's legacy of pollution and damage
- What you need to know about Pesticides
- Mercury - What it can do to you and how to avoid exposure to it
- Fuel Pipelines - Community Action to make fuel pipelines safer
- Why you should say no to incinerators
- Oil refineries, your health and the environment - what you need to know
- What is the Bucket?
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Pamphlet on PVC and common products containing PVC.
- The household Toxic Tour